These may seem obvious, but are rarely committed to in the Information Technology industry:
- We listen... carefully. Clear expectations mean everything.
- We have broad and deep understanding of business models, and will quickly identify whether our solution is appropriate or not for your objectives.
- We are happy and willing to recommend other solutions, including our competitors', if they provide a better cost or feature fit with your business objectives.
- Our team blends the best of both big-business and small-business methods and processes, having deep experience in both environments. This increases the ROI of your time and money.
- We have a refined workshop approach that truly optimizes your valuable time to achieve a quick, high-quality implementation.
- We are neither afraid to use client suggestions nor afraid to push back, depending on whether it will further the business and site objectives. We always give cost-benefit estimates to explain the reasons behind alternatives.
The game in the technology industry is to give a short-term cheap solution that looks like a bargain to a business owner or manager who doesn't have the time to take from his or her real business and study technology issues to distinguish fact from fiction. We refuse to take that approach, instead using higher-quality subsystems and tools, swallowing our cost differential, such that our clients get a reliable, high-performing business site with "technology-free" maintenance.
Opstreams tells the truth up front about our solutions and those of our competitors. There are some businesses we are over qualified for, some we are not qualified for, and some that just don't fit. From the first contact, we will help evaluate where you are currently and connect you with the right solution.