When a commercial and residential real estate agency specializing in lower Manhattan saw business slipping to larger agencies that should have been theirs, they suddenly grasped the need to leapfrog their larger competitors by being leaner, meaner, and more appealing. Efficiencies, effective branding, and social marketing were the keys to success.
- Needed an online identity that said "Manhattan" and "sophisticated" and "White-gloves treatment".
- Needed to identify where prospects were coming from, what their tastes were, etc.
- With a tiny staff of employees, needed a quick, powerful, simple way to create listings and categorize them.
- With so many showings and prospect calls, juggling office time with customer showings was difficult, to say the least.
- On the road, needed instantaneous feedback on listings, appointments, and contacts; a mobile solution was critical.
- Content-managed baseline imported graphics and text from existing site, but allowed many iterations of looks due to flexibility and responsiveness
- The powerful Opstreams real estate framework enabled efficiencies in managing listings and maintaining responsive client relationships.
- The ease of use of the Opstreams control panel and centralized functions made training a breeze for the tiny staff, greatly increasing productivity.
- The use of analytics with the ability to quickly streamline pages and content allowed for a more "sticky" site that retained listeners and site visitors.
- The mobile capabilities built into the site meant that both employees and customers had 24/7 access to site information.
- Much more responsive customer relationships.
- Up to date listings, with immediate changes reflected in the site.
- A big increase in online "foot traffic".
- Branding that reflected their class and white-gloves customer service, replacing an amateurish online identity.